25 Days of Christmas – Day 12: Mickey’s Jingle Jungle Parade
Ring in the season with Mickey and his friends as they lead a parade of favorite Disney Characters and fanciful larger-than-life animal puppets that dance and bring you into the fun.
Hope you enjoy today’s videos, be sure to leave a comment!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSSRight Click and “Save Target As” to Download
Links mentioned on this week’s episode:
- Enter Our Video Contest to Win 2 FREE Nights at Walt Disney World during Epcot’s 2012 Food & Wine Festival and be a guest host on an Episode of Travel with Rick!!!
- I’m going on vacation and I want you to come along! Click Here for More
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Check out Travel with Rick on iTunes!
- Follow Rick on Twitter
- Friend Rick up on Facebook!
- Visit Kingdom Magic Vacations
That was FUN! I’ve never seen that parade. The floats looked so cool, thanks Rick, great to have a smile on this Monday morning!
I loved this parade. It was really cool. Very bouncy beat. I never seen this parade. Mabye I’ll see the regular parade if I go to Disney in 2013
Thanks Rick! Great video. I’m ashamed to say that we’ve never seen this parade before. We normally show up at Animal Kingdom at rope drop. The parade isn’t until 3:00 PM and by then, we are ready to head back to our resort for a swim or a nap. We will try to see the Christmas version soon. I Love the fact that it is so interactive. I may have to give up my afternoon nap, but I promise I will stick around to see this parade at some point..lol
Thanks Rick. I loved seeing the parade. The Animal Kingdom is my favorite Disney theme park.
Rick-watching these videos everyday sure lifts me up and puts a smile on my face. Thanks for doing them.