25 Days of Christmas – Day 20: Theme Park Decorations at Walt Disney World
Join Suzannah DiMarzio and myself as we tour around the Theme Parks of Walt Disney World exploring the amazing decorations they have for the holiday season.
Hope you enjoy today’s video, be sure to leave a comment!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSSRight Click and “Save Target As” to Download
Links mentioned on this week’s episode:
- Visit Suzannah’s Blog, Zannaland
- Follow Suzannah on Twitter
- Enter Our Video Contest to Win 2 FREE Nights at Walt Disney World during Epcot’s 2012 Food & Wine Festival and be a guest host on an Episode of Travel with Rick!!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Check out Travel with Rick on iTunes!
- Follow Rick on Twitter
- Friend Rick up on Facebook!
- Visit Kingdom Magic Vacations
Awesome tour of the parks Suzannah & Rick.
UNBELIEVABLE the amount of preparation, work and detail go into the Christmas decorations around the theme parks and resorts, so magical! That’s why I love, love, love WDW and people like you to share it with me between visits, God bless y’all!
That was great Rick and Suzannah. I loved seeing all the decorations. I can’t wait to see it live and in person.
See you tomorrow.
That was a fantastic video! Great job Suzannah, Rick and the video guy – sorry I can’t remember your name. I loved seeing all those decorations up close.