25 Days of Christmas – Day 23: Walt Disney World Christmas Trees
Tony Caselnova joins me for this episode to explore some of the best Christmas trees at Walt Disney World
Hope you enjoy today’s video, be sure to leave a comment!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSSRight Click and “Save Target As” to Download
Links mentioned on this week’s episode:
- Visit Tony’s site DisneyByTheNumbers.com
- Follow Tony on Twitter
- Enter Our Video Contest to Win 2 FREE Nights at Walt Disney World during Epcot’s 2012 Food & Wine Festival and be a guest host on an Episode of Travel with Rick!!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Check out Travel with Rick on iTunes!
- Follow Rick on Twitter
- Friend Rick up on Facebook!
- Visit Kingdom Magic Vacations
Great video Rick.
Those Christmas trees where beautiful. I have never seen the Magic Kingdom Chrismas tree in person and I agree what you said. It is the mac daddy of all. I will love to see them in person. Mabye some year. P.S My favrite tree that you have shown was the Magic Kingdom’s anf the Yach Club’s.
Wow! How I would love to spend at least two weeks at Disney World during the Christmas Holiday Season and take my time visiting all the beautiful decorations in the parks and at the resorts.
Thanks Rick. See you tomorrow.